The competitive RFP was issued with the goal of improving efficiency, customer service, brand consistency and budget relief while maintaining the high quality and diverse product selection to which the University is accustomed.
Promotional products are items imprinted with the University’s name, registered or common law trademarks, service marks or other indicia used to strive for continuity and consistency of the OSU brand. Items include, but are not limited to:
- Bags - Totes, drawstrings, backpacks, coolers, gifts, paper, plastic, travel
- Drink ware – Acrylic cups, beverage holders, mugs, glassware, plastic cups, disposable cups, water bottles, sport bottles, travel mugs, insulated caps, coasters
- Tradeshow/Signage – Table covers, tabletop displays, floor displays, banners, flags, signs, lanyards, badges, ID holders
- Wellness/Safety – Hand sanitizers, first aid, lip balm, sunscreen, pedometers, buttons
- Writing – Pens, pencils, stylus pens, highlighters, markers, padfolios, binders, clipboards, sticky notes, journals
- Outdoor/Leisure – Umbrellas, blankets, hand fans, sunglasses, towels, noisemakers, stadium cushions
- Auto/Home – Ice scrapers, key tags, key lights, food containers, kitchenware, flashlights, tools, tape measures, magnets, stickers, decals, desk accessories, business card holders, calculators, rulers, stress relievers, books, bookmarks, clocks, watches, picture frames
- Misc. – Balloons, art items, USB flash drives, mouse pads, tech accessories, magnets, stickers, decals
To order form the approved suppliers, simply select a supplier, obtain a quote, and place your order. You may obtain multiple quotes, but it is not required.
Apparel and headwear categories are NOT included in the new contract awards for promotional products.
The new exclusive contracts for promotional products are effective July 1, 2019, from original RFP OSUA&M-RFP-000640-2019.