Oklahoma State University oversees a program for crafters that supports creativity while maintaining the integrity of OSU’s brand and preventing the sale of infringing craft products.
Program eligibility requirements:
- Items must be hand-made by you; no commercially manufactured items are allowed.
- A Crafter License allows for sales to individual consumers only, not via wholesale, third party-retailers or at crafter malls.
- A $150 fee will be charged by the University on an annual basis.
- An Officially Licensed Collegiate Craft label will be required to be affixed to all products. These labels must be purchased through Oklahoma State University Licensing during the execution of the crafter licensing agreement.
- Crafters are allowed to sell 500 units or up to $3,000 in sales revenue annually. If your company’s anticipated sales exceed 500 units, or sales revenue is higher than $3,000 in one year, please refer to www.clc.com for more information on the Local or Standard Licenses available through the University’s licensing agent, IMG College Licensing.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the crafter program or call 405.744.6238 with any licensing questions.