Oklahoma State University oversees a bakery program that supports the sale of baked goods while maintaining the integrity of OSU’s brand and preventing the sale of infringing items.
Program eligibility requirements:
- Items must be hand-made by you; no commercially manufactured items are allowed.
- A Bakery License allows for sales to individual consumers only, not via wholesale or third party-retailers.
- A $150 fee ($25 extra for 500 hologram labels) will be charged by the University on an annual basis.
- An Officially Licensed Collegiate hologram will be required to be affixed to all baked goods packaging or labels. These labels must be purchased through Oklahoma State University Licensing during the execution of the crafter licensing agreement.
- Bakers are allowed to sell 500 units or up to $3,000 in sales revenue annually. If your company’s anticipated sales exceed 500 units, or sales revenue is higher than $3,000 in one year, please refer to www.clc.com for more information on the Local or Standard Licenses available through the University’s licensing agent, Collegiate Licensing Company.
Please direct additional questions to email@example.com.