Create a consistent brand experience through OSU's web presence
The University Web Developers Group was formed as a way to unite the talented web developers, designers and authors who spend their time working on web pages at Oklahoma State University. The goal of this group is to create unity and collaboration among web professionals across the various university departments, and to open channels of communication among the web developers here on campus. We look forward to sharing ideas, tips, tools, templates, and advice with you. We exist for the purpose helping you succeed as a web developer here at Oklahoma State University.
How can we help?
Are you looking to update or start a website for your college or department? Our team offers a host of resources to get the job done.
- Oversee OSU's web presence
- Web strategy & support
- CMS training & support
- Updating & maintaining university templates
- Troubleshooting CMS issues
Web guidelines and other resources
OSU's web presence exists through a collaboration of several departments. Specific
duties of of those departments can be found below.
- Web Hosting
- Site migration (upon approval)
- Domain creation and redirects
- Server maintenance
- Manage traffic flow of university sites
- Keeping OSU's web presence secure
- Approving/updating modules and templates
- Testing custom scripts and programs